Hail The Fruity One
|Coordinates||Within our hearts|
Our Lord Risen From The Earth
Having been seen in times as early as the Fifth World, in the Age of the Great Moloning, our Fruity Lord has long watched over us, providing sustenance to the weary from its bountiful body and rest upon its squishy goodness.
The Molon remains by our side.
The Molon is eternal.
The Molon is life, and the Molon is all.
Partake Of Our Gifts
The way of the Molon is simple.
Molon for those in need.
Molon for those in want.
Molon in times of rejection.
Molon when the masses beg, plead, no more Molon, we're drowning in Molon juice.
Such words are heresy.
THEY ALWAYS NEED MORE MOLON.
HEED NOT THE NONBELIEVER, SILENCE ITS TONGUE WITH THE FRUITS OF THINE DIVINE LABOR.
No, really, shove a whole Molon down their throat, that usually works.
Show Them The Face Of Their Destroyer
Effigies are an important aspect in the worship and spread of Molon.
As devout slurpers of the Divine Juices, such effigies are an honor to erect.
For this holiest of work, you require but the simplest, yet most sacred of tools:
- 2 Levers, forged in the fires of a dying star and quenched in carbonated Molon juice. Good stuff. With the remaining elixir, get yo drank on.
- 2 Molon, in their natural state. Perfection given form. Wash and witness.
- 1 Pumpkin, carved by a sickly infant Villager armed with not but Legos and a healthy boot to the head. This part is important, as it ensures utmost quality. His Molyness is pleased by silly faces.
May his work be done.
Locations Of Pilgrimage Past
- Deorne, chosen land of the Seventh World
- Molon Town
- Molonopolis, Ancient Burial Site of the Molon King
- Thine Holiest Of Booty Annhilators, the MolonStar
- The 7 Sacred Molons of the Northern Path, of the 25th World
Testimonies Of His Molyness
- Book of MCPublic (contains certain schismatic propaganda, but an important historical record regardless; hold thy Levers strong)