PvE map revision 26 began on October 30th, 2020 with a theme of "Ancient World"
- 6000 x 6000 square, vanilla map, w/ World Painted areas
- 5000 x 5000 square w/ custom terrain
- 6000 x 6000 square w/ custom terrain
Revision 26’s spawn building was designed and built by Cheezychicken, with lots of sprucing by the padmin team and staff members. Points of Interest in Spawn:
- Rules Room - You will begin your journey here. Be sure to read all the rules before using the warp sign to move into Spawncropolis!
- Free food - Cato the Elder is giving away kneaded bread along each path exiting spawn. You are allowed to receive a stack of bread from each location once.
- Rail Station - Rails out of Spawncropolis are located under the building, entrances can be found on the East and West sides of spawn.
- Nether Portal - Spawn’s nether portal is located under Spawncropolis, entrances can be found on the four corners of the hill. Look for the netherrack caves.
- Trader Stalls - The stalls in Spawncropolis will start populating with merchants a few weeks into the revision, be sure to stop back often!
- Lighthouse - Located in the SE corner. The lighthouse holds 99 barrels that can be claimed as mail boxes. Type /cdonation and click a barrel, then add your name to the sign on the front using /signtext 3 . Limit 1 box per player.
- Stables - Located next to the lighthouse. Park your horse here while visiting spawn. Lost and found horses will be moved here as well.
- House Plots - We’ve added a few more plots this revision. However, plots will not be available immediately. Watch for an upcoming post for more details.
This revision’s nether will be a 6000 x 6000 vanilla generated map with resources plumped. To allow the best experience of Minecraft’s new and improved nether we will not be including any custom mobs in the nether. We ask that claims made in the nether follow the same considerations as the Special Biomes in the overworld.
Portal owners will be allowed to have a 1x1 hole punched into the nether roof above their portals. The work to get up the the roof needs to be complete prior to making a mod req for the hole to be punched
We understand that a gold farm and bartering farms will be quite popular this rev. We encourage players to work together on a centralized farm. If you prefer to have a town farm, please keep the spirit of PvE in mind.
Revision 26 will include 12 claimable nether portals on the map, with an additional portal at spawn, as always. Nether portal markers will appear as a 1x2 column of bedrock with a sign designating the portal location (i.e. North, SE, Far NW, etc) The portal is “claimed” by the first player to punch the sign located on the marker. All 12 bedrock portal markers will be on the map at rev launch, with no additional portals being introduced later. When a player clicks the sign on the marker, a modreq will be made alerting the padmin team to the claim. Portal owners will have 14 days to place their portal and request its activation. If a portal appears to be abandoned, please contact a padmin. Portal frames must be placed within 100 blocks of the marker and cannot exceed the maximum size of 25x9 within the frame. Once portals are placed they will only be modified for technical / padmin error, so make sure you contact padmins for questions before requesting the portal to be lit.
Again, portal owners will be allowed to request a 1x1 hole punched into the nether roof above their portal.
Here’s a link to the portal/custom spawner document that will be updated as each is found: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OLG1ZM68RneVadKTYmFttrc7azUMjSYG3z7nZU_Bk5c/edit?usp=sharing
|Portal||Overworld Coords||Nether Coords||Owner|
|Spawnville, UMC (Spawn)||(0, 0)||(0, 0)||Padmins|
|Solace (North Portal)||(355, -1635)||(x, x)||Solace|
|BenjaminJohnson (Northeast Portal)||(1898, -437)||(x, x)||BenjaminJohnson|
|Otacon (East Portal)||(2132, 631)||(x, x)||Otacon|
|venom20078 (Southeast Portal)||(1834, 1688)||(x, x)||venom20078|
|UncleTito1 (South Portal)||(-465, 1792)||(x, x)||UncleTito1|
|ATSD (Southwest Portal)||(-1816, 1701)||(x, x)||ATSD|
|pez252 (West Portal)||(-1887, 73)||(x, x)||pez252|
|Ragourus (Northwest Portal)||(-1309, -1001)||(x, x)|| Ragourus
|Portal||Overworld Coords||Nether Coords||Owner|
|zedadex (Far Northeast)||(2348, -2703)||(0, 0)||zedadex|
|shrinemaster (Far Northwest)||(-2539, -2476)||(0, 0)||shrinemaster|
|tadrogers (Far Southeast)||(2800, -2500)||(0, 0)||tadrogers|
|Ruthlesssss (Far Southwest)||(-2685, 2552)||(0, 0)||Ruthlesssss|
From day one there will be four custom spawners hidden on the map: creeper, slime, squid, and witch. More may be added at a later date. If you should find a custom spawner, click on the sign to claim the custom spawner - this will auto generate a modreq from you as proof. From this moment, you will have up to 14 days to request placement of your custom spawner within 100 horizontal blocks of the bedrock marker. If the spawner is not placed within the required time period the marker will be re-hidden somewhere on the map. The squid and slime spawners have placement requirements, talk to a Padmin about where you plan for it to be placed before starting your grinder build!
|Spawner||Overworld Coords||Nether Coords||Owner|
|teiz1 (Squid spawner)||(-2817, 1683)||(0, 0)||teiz1|
|shrinemaster (Slime spawner)||(2168, -2529)||(0, 0)||LavaCakeLover|
|tadrogers (Witch Spawner)||(-416, -2144)||(0, 0)||NastyHabits|
|King_of_queso (Creeper spawner)||(910, -2630)||(0, 0)||King_of_queso|
Cheezychicken has, once again, custom generated the End. There are plenty of resources to gather spread across islands of the 5000 x 5000 map.