Happy 10 year anniversary wiki team! 2011-2021
PvE map revision 28 began on January 22th, 2022 at 2PM EST with a theme of "Steampunk." The final map save will be taken on October 6, 2022.
- 9000 x 9000 square, vanilla map
- 5000 x 5000 square w/ custom terrain
- 6000 x 6000 square, vanilla map
Revision 28’s spawn building was designed and built by i_c_e_ & tict0c, with lots of sprucing by the padmin team and staff members. Points of Interest in Spawn:
- Rules Room - You will begin your journey here. Be sure to read all the rules before heading out!
- Free food - Grab some free food stuffs before you go down spawn tower.
- Rail Station - Rails out are located below the surface and the entrance can be found on the NW corner of Spawn.
- Nether Portal - Spawn’s nether portal is located in the center of spawn for easy access.
- Trader Stalls - The stalls in the East floating island will start populating with merchants a few weeks into the revision, be sure to stop back often!
- Stables - Located on the SE corner of spawn. Park your horse here while visiting spawn. Lost and found horses will be moved here as well.
This revision’s nether will be a 6000 x 6000 vanilla generated map with resources plumped. To allow the best experience of Minecraft’s new and improved nether we will not be including any custom mobs in the nether. We ask that claims made in the nether follow the same considerations as the Special Biomes in the overworld.
Portal owners will be allowed to have a 1x1 hole punched into the nether roof above their portals. The work to get up the roof needs to be complete prior to making a mod req for the hole to be punched.
We understand that a gold farm and bartering farms will be quite popular this rev. We encourage players to work together on a centralized farm. If you prefer to have a town farm, please keep the spirit of PvE in mind.
Revision 28 will only have the one nether portal at spawn and there are none on the map available to be claimed. Unlike previous revs, you can use the custom currency at spawn to purchase custom item tokens that can be traded for padmins to place a portal for you.
The End is custom generated again. There are plenty of resources to gather, spread across islands of the 5000 x 5000 map.